[OM] Were any hoods or cases included with OM lens purchase?

Subject: [OM] Were any hoods or cases included with OM lens purchase?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 07:17:59 -0400
Despite owning a number of OM lenses the only one I ever bought new was
the 50/1.4 that I bought with my OM-1.  I'm pretty sure it didn't come
with a case or hood.  In fact, I don't believe I've ever even seen an OM
Zuiko lens case and the few hoods I own were acquired separately from
the lens purchases.

My question is whether any OM Zuiko lenses came with hoods or cases as
standard equipment or have these always been optional extras?

Chuck Norcutt