[OM] Burning OM question

Subject: [OM] Burning OM question
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 21:56:41 -0400
JH writes:
>That's right.  The locomotive picture

>http://www.zuiko.com/album/Trains/slides/1361-night.html

>was essentially an OM-2 time exposure, painted with a single T32 fired
>multiple times as I walked around, without a wire attached.  Shutter
did
>close on it's own though.

Great shot!!  Glad I got to see it again.

Sooo, You didn't speculate whether it would work on auto.  I recall the
2N will detect a T-flash in the hot shoe
and default to X-sync, but I wouldn't think the OM-2 would know
anything is attached to the PC socket--- so with a 40-50msec flashbulb
burn  perhaps it will  work.
Seems the Edisonian approach may be  the only way.
Mike