Re: [OM] iPhone et al

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone et al
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 14:39:08 -0700
>>  'Phones that just make phone calls'.

I just spent a week on the family farm for my Mom's 80th birthday party.

They still have the same rotary phone on the wall that they had when I was a
kid.

The only down-side is when you get some idiot robot that says, "Press 1 to do
this; press 2 to do this..." They just don't work with a rotary phone.

I actually called a restaurant whose message said, "Dial 1 for a reservation;
dial 2 for..." I dialed "1" and got a human being who asked what time and how
many people! But that's the exception.