[OM] Burning OM question

Subject: [OM] Burning OM question
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 18:27:21 -0400
JH writes:
>FP fires when mirror goes up, I think delay is 10-15 ms before first
>curtain opens.  Varies slightly from camera to camera but okay if it's
>withing a certain range.  Bulb duration about 1/30th?  Never thought
of
>this before, I don't know if auto otf will work with this.

Can't be that dissimilar to your nice train shot where you painted with
multiple flashes, No?
Any reason it shouldn't work?  Shutter could go at 1/200 and it would
still be fine.
Crummy discharge curve in my second post:

The #6 seems to have flat output from 20 to 40 msec.
http://www.flashbulbs.com/CrPDwnlds/FlashInfoPdf2Sm.gif

I am still looking for the big Berthas with the standard base--they are
pricey these days.

 Mike