Re: [OM] iPhone et al

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone et al
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 09:32:50 -0400
I sympathize.  At my last phone upgrade about 2 years ago I asked for
one of the simplest phones that also had a low res camera.  It still
does far too many things and so far I haven't even been able to figure
out how to get the photos off the camera without signing up for a
Verizon service that uploads them to... somewhere.  And the only photos
that get taken are the ones of the inside of the case when I
accidentally punch the button on the side of the phone.  :-)

In publications for us old farts in the US one finds ads for the
"Jitterbug" phone.  It doesn't do anything except make phone calls and
has extra large buttons and screen text.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt