Re: [OM] (OM) OT Picasa

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Picasa
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 20:51:29 +0100
I'm glad that you feel safer, Brian, but Google isn't on your machine (it would
have a hard time doing anything over the Internet with your connection!).
Picasa does a very good job of cataloguing your photos, but it will have asked
you whether you wanted to look at only image files or all files as well as
asking where they are stored.

Chris