Re: [OM] (OM) OT Picasa

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Picasa
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 21:43:39 +0200
Hmm, personally I use it just when I want to upload some photos to my
Picasa web site and I'm pretty impressed what you get for free. But i
do have a fast internet connection. By the way, its "organization" of
your pictures is only the catalog inside Picasa, it doesn't touch the
files on disk...
Br
Jez