[OM] Mpls f-stop swap meet

Subject: [OM] Mpls f-stop swap meet
From: Dean Hansen <hanse112@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 10:37:08 -0500
I hit the twice-a-year f-Stop Swap (http://www.f-stopswap.com/) camera
show in suburban Minneapolis yesterday.  Attendance seemed way down from
previous years.  Olympus film items were pretty meager--some OM-10s and
OM-1s, a mix of 50/1.8 and other unremarkable lenses, and no macro
equipment at all.  There were plenty of lenses for Canon and Nikon
cameras, lots of ancient ('50s, '60s) camera bodies, a few early Bolex
16mm movie cameras, and boxes of used (usable?) flash units by various
manufacturers, camera cases, and various filters .  There was a
beautiful OM-4T with a 50/1.4 lens, but at $439 (IIRC), I passed.  Did
pick up a Sunpak Auto 522 flash to use with my Mamiya 645.  Now here's a
flash that means business.  It makes the T20 flash ($15) I also bought
look like a child's toy.
    And on the Mamiya 645, I found that the Olympus right-angle
Varimagni finder slides right on as though it were made for this MF
camera.  Cool.
Dean