Re: [OM] Finally, some darkroom time (couple of OM B&W prints)

Subject: Re: [OM] Finally, some darkroom time (couple of OM B&W prints)
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 20:05:54 -0400
I think that what Chuck might be suggesting perhaps is that you could take a
digital projector and project the negative image directly onto the paper.
One problem to that scenario of course is the resolution of common
projectors is somewhat lower than your contact print might be. Then of
course you have the lack of exposure controls and light spill. It does make
me wonder if it would possible to take the imager and its control hardware
out of an old LCD projector and mount them in a standard enlarger... Maybe
someone must have tried this already.

Dan S