Re: [OM] Finally, some darkroom time (couple of OM B&W prints)

Subject: Re: [OM] Finally, some darkroom time (couple of OM B&W prints)
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 16:00:24 -0500
> I'm sure I said it long ago but that's a very fine collection.

Thank you!  The client (Library) was very pleased. One set of the
prints is going on permanent display in the new library and the second
set is going into the archives.

My wife was glad when that project wrapped up. I took over half the
house doing it. But then, NSURIT sent me a bunch of negs to print up
and she lost the use of the house again. Even the thought of firing up
the enlarger brings major scowls from that quarter. Can't say I blame
her. Next house will have a HUGE dedicated darkroom.

AG