Re: [OM] Review of Photobook publishers

Subject: Re: [OM] Review of Photobook publishers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 16:52:38 -0400
Care to summarize the top n where n is a number of your choosing that is
as large as it makes sense to be?  Obviously MyPublisher must be in the
top few.  Are there useful rating criteria other than image quality and
price?  Worthwhile to hunt up a copy of the November PopPhoto?  Perhaps
more importantly, would you try someone other than MyPublisher on your
next purchase?

Chuck Norcutt