[OM] Review of Photobook publishers

Subject: [OM] Review of Photobook publishers
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 13:15:51 -0700
The November PopPhoto arrived yesterday.

It has a useful comparative review of ten photobook publishers.

Possibly more useful to me, with an example from one of those they like better
at hand to give me a sense of what the
words mean than for someone who isn't familiar with any.

The only ones I've handled other than mine from MyPublisher are GeeBee's from
Blurb, courtesy of MikeG. Seemed well
enough made, but the image quality didn't measure up to what I expected from
seeing his web images. Sort of a
Pictorialist version of his work. :-)

As suggested here some time ago, that may be an artifact of letting their
software do the resizing. Still, PP wasn't
terribly impressed either.

Moose