Re: [OM] QP Card QP Color Correction Card (2 Cards) GQP201 - B&HPhoto

Subject: Re: [OM] QP Card QP Color Correction Card (2 Cards) GQP201 - B&HPhoto
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 13:17:01 +0800
My 5D II and my ancient (over 10 years old) Kodak Color control Patches give
rather accurate color (difference in value within 2) when grey balanced. At
least it means the Color Control Patches is having excellent linearity (also
my 5D II and it did better than my Epson 4870.) My eyes isn't very good when
checking color so I usually rely on the data.

C.H.Ling