Re: [OM] What to buy for architectural photography at a budget?

Subject: Re: [OM] What to buy for architectural photography at a budget?
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 23:39:47 +0200
The idea is that the school has one camera available for the students and
teaching staff for documentation, demonstration, site
documentation, etc. The students will have their own, but wide angles are
mostly rather expensive. This is an architecture school, not photography :)
We once had a wonderfull darkroom, fully equiped, but it fell victim to
modern times about 10 years ago, before I was teaching. Otherwise analog
would be a very nice option... Now I'm doing all photography for the school
with my private equipment. But documenting the work of hundreds of students
is straining my shutters, so I asked for insurance on my cameras if
something happens. Last year I did over 2500 pictures, but that is more than
7000 in the process of getting to the 2500 final ones.

Iwert