Re: [OM] Optimist Club

Subject: Re: [OM] Optimist Club
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 18:09:47 +0100
More seriously, the oceans are in trouble on many fronts.  The sea is
apparently becoming more acidic from the amount of CO2 being absorbed, corals
are disappearing, too much fish being used for the stocks available and there
is an increasing amount of them, threatening the lower-lying lands around the
world.  Whatever the reason for the increased CO2, it's causing major damage.

Chris