Re: [OM] Brain Cramp that won't go anywhere

Subject: Re: [OM] Brain Cramp that won't go anywhere
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 13:59:03 EDT
In a message dated 10/5/2010 12:43:10 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Your  OM-2S you had with you on the island, was that the 35/2 you had on it
much  of the time?

I'm not sure.  Probably the 85mm f2. This in the wide arena it was  likely
the 24mm f2.8.

Your look of puzzlement when I swapped OM-2S bodies was  priceless!

Something just wasn't connecting when I picked it up.  Must have been
because it was so much lighter from paint wear.  I'm guessing it is totally
brass color by now.  The red and black one is with John currently being
brought back to life.

Bill Barber