Re: [OM] "The Unseen Sea" - timelapse of SFO/Bay area

Subject: Re: [OM] "The Unseen Sea" - timelapse of SFO/Bay area
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 13:06:43 +0100
On 1 October 2010 13:01, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That was interesting.  But that's a hell-uva-lot of frames at 25fps.
> Any idea what was causing the flickering near the end?

Indeed - a couple of thousand of them.  Fits on a 256MB card though -
640x480 pixel images seldom use more than 100kB each.  Not sure about
the flickering, I put it down to indecision in the metering system
with the changing light levels and cloud depth, but I'm not convinced
since those were changing through the rest of the afternoon.

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer