Re: [OM] "The Unseen Sea" - timelapse of SFO/Bay area

Subject: Re: [OM] "The Unseen Sea" - timelapse of SFO/Bay area
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 07:50:33 -0400
Thanks.  I found it... pages 66-67.  But it's not a matter of piecing
the separate images together from normal intervalometer mode, it's
actually in movie mode and just controlling the frame rate.  I used the
intervalometer mode once about 4 or 5 years ago.  I obviously missed the
important point that there are actually two interval recording modes.
Image size in the movie mode is fixed at 640x480.  But that's fine for
web use.

Chuck Norcutt