Re: [OM] (OM) OT Dimage A1

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Dimage A1
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 07:30:55 +1000
I haven't had much trouble with cards - well none really. I put it down to the
fact that I only erase as I go if I have a really big card in (16gig) and
download it before it's even half full. The only time I fill a card is in the
studio and then there have been no erasures. I download and then as soon as it
goes back in the camera, I format.
With many cameras, including the Panny G2 I have at the moment, the format
command is hard to find. Nikon, on the other and, have the two button quick
format routine on their pro bodies - it's that important.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx