Re: [OM] free photo sharing options

Subject: Re: [OM] free photo sharing options
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 07:26:59 +0200
I agree with Ken, but for those who do not want to download anything and just
post pictures, Smugmug is by far the best option. And Flickr, while free, is by
far the worst. In fact, Flickr navigation is so bad that I generally skip
Flickr albums--just too much pain to navigate.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain