Re: [OM] OM trip report - The Sunshine State -

Subject: Re: [OM] OM trip report - The Sunshine State -
From: "Walters, Martin" <Martin.Walters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 16:00:18 -0400
Ken:
You wrote: "Besides, in the grand scheme of things, that $219 was a
fraction of the cost of the trip." Very true. As it was our anniversary,
I'm only too well aware of the cost.

Really, I'm not used to having that many films (actually 17) to process
at the same time. It's just that Costco would have been significantly
cheaper (about half the cost of digital). Sigh...

Martin