Re: [OM] E-5: Digging in the menus, a few thoughts - Now film and/or dig

Subject: Re: [OM] E-5: Digging in the menus, a few thoughts - Now film and/or digital.
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 12:55:47 -0500
I agree. Zeiss has been most effective of all the companies that license
designs for production in Asia. My Contax G2 had the most superb lenses of
any camera I've ever owned. If only Zeiss had made the AF system, which was
saddly lacking.

CV has found a fine path for themselves after years of producing inferior
products. They can find a line between affordability and ultimate quality
that few others can match.
Bill Pearce