Re: [OM] [OT] State of the Art - Sony A55 Camera Rises to a New Level -

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] State of the Art - Sony A55 Camera Rises to a New Level - Review - NYTimes.com
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 12:21:47 -0400
Wow. Even if you divide the hype by 2, which is always a good idea when reading
about new products, it sounds like Sony has cut in afterburners to capture a
good portion of the modern camera market. I may have to slow down myself and
just hang with the Nykon stuff I have for a while to see where all of this is
leading.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com