Re: [OM] Lensbaby fot MfT

Subject: Re: [OM] Lensbaby fot MfT
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 12:00:27 -0400
The Army would not let us remained armed when in the presence of the code. Even
in Vietnam, we had to stack our weapons in a rack at the back of the, ah,
facility. The mills were upright manual Underwoods, and I always wanted to drop
a hand grenade into the guts of one and stand back to watch.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com