Re: [OM] I'm back

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back
From: "|-o-|" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 23:30:21 +1000 (EST)
Welcome back and enjoy all the changes that are
happening in your life, and the world :o)

You missed most of the lousy weather here.

Think I love about Melbourne is tradesmen take the time
to come and look, say they will give you a quote you dont
want as you just want the job done, then vanish on the
horizon :-|

Interesting concept though, put a reverse cycle air con
down a hole, and I thought I could pick them !

Cheers
Ian Manners
"Operating Systems manufactured by Microsoft are by far the most popular, with
millions of copies in use worldwide. OS/2 fans, on the other hand, may note
that cockroaches are far more numerous than humans, and that numbers alone do
not denote a higher life form."