[OM] Tyres was Re: Soon we will have winter again

Subject: [OM] Tyres was Re: Soon we will have winter again
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:07:16 +0200
I'll bounce back this subject when we're on the tyres subject.

I recently bought a new (used) car, Volvo V70 bi-fuel. Bi-fuel means that it
runs on petrol and on our bio-garbage and farm waste.

Anyway, this car is "typed" to run on 16" or larger wheels, for the summer
tyres it's equiped with 17" wheels. I'm now looking for new winter tyres, but I
don't know how the system works. For winter I like to have narrow tyres so that
they does not "float" on snow.

Any one have some insight on how to choose good winter tyres?

/ Johan
Sent from my iPad