[OM] Nathan's PAD 15/9/2010: book signing

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 15/9/2010: book signing
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 18:15:15 -0400
Ahh, the last two images  were very nice.   Was waiting for some German
brew to make it into an image and patience was rewarded, but few clues
as to what was consumed.  I bet they were noteworthy if not image
worthy---one lighter brew in what appears to be a footed Pilsner glass
and a darker brew just out of sight.  Perhaps next time there will be
more clues.
Mike

"Here is the signing ceremony, shortly after I had bought Craig
Semetko's book
at the Dussmann Kulturkaufhaus on Friedrichstrasse:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#1009338196_qaNeQ-O-LB

Cheers,
Nathan"