Re: [OM] E-5 vs GH2 sensor

Subject: Re: [OM] E-5 vs GH2 sensor
From: <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 17:58:03 -0400
Cc: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Ken Norton wrote:

> You can tell Olympus punted on this one. They fixed a couple of items
> with the E-30, but promptly regurgitated the same-old-same-old of the
> E-3 on the E-5. Stunning!?

Hi Ken,

What exactly are the things that are missing from the E-5 that would drive you
to Canon?  Reason I'm asking is that I recently purchased a Canon 7D and so far
I'm not terribly impressed with its pixel level performance.  I'm still happy
with my 5D for landscape work but was thinking of selling the 7D and a few
other things and picking up an E-5 and a longer lens for wildlife photography.

Later,
Johnny