Re: [OM] IMG: Autumn Approaches

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Autumn Approaches
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 22:01:48 -0500
"The only color I saw today was in some poison ivy."

 I'm glad that you recognize poison ivy.  I have a neighbor who has lived in
New York, Chicago, Alaska, and a lot of other places, and I have identified
it for him several times in our yards. He never seems to remember what it
looks like.  A lot of people seem to confuse it with the more common
Virginia Creeper that grows around here.

Thanks for the kind words for the image.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA