Re: [OM] [IMG] Last Weekend (bonus boobies inside)

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMG] Last Weekend (bonus boobies inside)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 10:34:50 -0400
I didn't realize one could tour the Wurlitzer building.  The day I was
there for the photograph there was nothing open.

I note that the North Tonawanda carousel museum has an entrance fee.
The six carousels in the Binghamton area are all free.  They were
donated by George F. Johnson to the three towns they are located in with
the understanding that usage must always be free.  Johnson was 1/2 of
the Endicott-Johnson Corporation (shoes) and known for what he called
the "square deal".  If you were in the military up until the 70s you
very likely wore Endicott-Johnson shoes.  But the empire started
collapsing in the late 50s.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endicott_Johnson_Corporation>

Chuck Norcutt