Re: [OM] Odd behavior E-30

Subject: Re: [OM] Odd behavior E-30
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 11:23:36 -0400
  On 9/4/2010 10:52 AM, Candace Lemarr wrote:
> I can't keep up with you boys! I go out of town for a week to celebrate
> my 20 year wedding anniversary, and come home to 1000 emails and find
> this little gem hidden away, LOL.

Ah, I let it pass, as I had already said my piece. Now that you surface it
again, I should note the lack of a need for
hacking, as my emails are generally open on my desktop all the time and
available to her, should she with to play with
them. Hers are also open to me, but, like her, I don't mess about without
asking first.

Mutual trust.

Moose