Re: [OM] Large sensor schmutz--Please stat page Dr. Sensor Cleaner

Subject: Re: [OM] Large sensor schmutz--Please stat page Dr. Sensor Cleaner
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 22:52:33 -0400
Thanks for that link.  I hadn't heard Photosol's announcement
exonerating Eclipse from tin oxide damage.  Good.  I'll feel even easier
next time I have get the Eclipse out to clean the 5D.

If it makes you breathe easier I had to use the the pen gizmo a couple
of times to learn that it works.  I discovered that I hadn't been
pressing hard enough.  When I did it got the specs that were only
visible at f/16-22 and didn't damage the sensor.  But I still use the
brush first as it's very gentle and gets most of it... at least down to
f/11.

Chuck Norcutt