[OM] ( OM ) A fang?

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) A fang?
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 23:35:19 +1200
Hi all,

Tonight I scored a Tamron 17/3.5 rectilinear lens with Adaptall 2 + lens
hood, for 297.00 NZD    = 210.710 USD  Much cheaper than at KEH.

I've been looking for one of these for ages, but given up on it, likewise the
Sigma 14mm rectilinear.  It seems to be in pristine condition.

Also up for grabs was a Zuiko 35/2 (I already have one) and a pristine Zuiko
24/2. I have a nice 24/2.8, which is nearly as good. It went for $NZ 445.

All from the same vendor.

Once again I'd better back off for a bit ... ...

Back to buying roses for the garden :-)  And books for a new photo project.

Brian Swale.