[OM] Nathan's PAD 15/8/2010: Canadians in Zermatt

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 15/8/2010: Canadians in Zermatt
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 07:43:54 +0200
We spent Saturday night in Zermatt, hoping that my wife and son would be able
to ski on the glacier. Sadly, the weather was rainy and cloudy in the town, and
snowy and cloudy up above, with visibility so low that the glacier was closed.
I went for a Sunday morning walk and came upon this sign:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#971260697_5G9dE-O-LB

I did not meet any of these Canadians (Japanese tourists were the dominant
ethnic group this weekend), but I am sure they are great fun, eh.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu