Re: [OM] IMG: Another Skipper

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Skipper
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 15:25:25 -0500
Hi Ken,

I have tried a few times with on-camera flash, and it usually blew out the
subject.  The only other flash I have is my old Braun Hobby unit, and I
don't trust it with current flash circuitry.  As close as I work, a ring
flash would seem to be something that would get in the way.  I will just
stick to stopping down and adjusting the lighting in post.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA