Re: [OM] (OM) OT all this talk about books ...

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT all this talk about books ...
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 14:38:27 +0200
More or less the same list of categories that I have - with about 1 book in
each, except for Miscellaneous which has all the rest...  :-)

My son is a bit OCD like you ;-)  (no offence intended Brian!)
He used to work in a bookshop and even has fancy shelf labels taken from
their dumpster.  And in front of his CD collection he has a special rack
"Now playing".
And fwiw, he has his vinyl catalogued on-line at
http://www.discogs.com/user/hotdaamn

Jez