[OM] IMG: Panorama of Salinas de Santa Pola

Subject: [OM] IMG: Panorama of Salinas de Santa Pola
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 21:03:19 +0200
Inspired by the nice panormas posted yesterday by Jayanand, I went for a Sunday
drive with SWMBO this afternoon and took this panorama of salt flats south of
Alicante. 10 images, taken with the M8 and 50mm Summilux, stitched with
Photoshop CS3. There is one imperfection in the image, but I thought I'd share
it anyway so that you can see what part of our landscape looks like:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/belgiangator/panorama/20100808-Pano_08082010a.jpg.html

For best effect, click on the little rectangles to view the image large (800
pixels tall) and just scroll across.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain