Re: [OM] VueScan specs

Subject: Re: [OM] VueScan specs
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 11:18:13 -0300
Yes, yes and yes :-)

I was about to upload examples on this, they are already uploaded in
fact but in the meanwhile my XO RAID array broke and went into
'computer madness grade 5' = now I have a 120 Gb HD with Ubuntu and
120 Gb with XP: little time to pay attention to photography ... :-(

Nikon Scan rules, I don't usually shoot C41.

'None' and 'Neutral' in Vuescan are still a dilemma for me.

Thanks again, C.H.

:-)

Fernando.

.... wondering if I HAD to spend in a IT8 for VueScan, so as to get
better accuracy.
Too bad for 64 bit OS systems, which do not suport NikonScan 4.0.3