Re: [OM] [OT] - Advice wanted about 5D2

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] - Advice wanted about 5D2
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 19:41:57 -0400
No, it wouldn't have depended on the camera in my case since events were
moving so fast that I couldn't have kept up otherwise and to try to do
so I would likely have created larger problems than program mode could
generate on its own.  But I was actually using an A1 which performed
admirably... even if I didn't.  Events took me by surprise. :-)

Chuck Norcutt