Re: [OM] IMG: Another Butterfly

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Butterfly
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 07:19:51 -0400
Repeat after me 500 times:  Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I,
Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I,
Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I,
Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I,
Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, Ctrl-I, .....................

But the blur painting does not need to be precise to fix just the bad
bokeh spots and some of the other background.  There are no complex
edges involved unless you're doing the full Moose treatment.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt