Re: [OM] IMG: Another Butterfly

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Butterfly
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 00:51:06 -0500
Moose,

Welcome back, and thanks for showing what can be done.  I saved your image
for further examination.

Since I use Elements 6.0 (as I told Chuck, I'm a cheapskate), I don't have
all of your tools, and none of your talent, at my disposal.  I will do what
I can do, but don't expect me to equal your results.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA