Re: [OM] Re : Re: Flying to Quebec in September - OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Re : Re: Flying to Quebec in September - OM
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 09:06:21 -0400
Just call up Google maps and ask it to give you directions which will
include detailed route information as well as driving time.  Force it to
go via your preferred route by dragging the path that it draws to the
way points of your choice.  Driving time is pretty accurate.  Since no
matter which way you go it will be a full day's drive you might want to
spend the night somewhere at about the 1/2 way point.  If I was doing it
myself I would probably go via New York one way, cross the border to see
the other side of the falls and then return via Canada or vice-versa.

Chuck Norcutt