Re: [OM] FrankenCamera : Open source Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] FrankenCamera : Open source Camera
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 15:52:43 +0200
I always have the  regret of saying to my stepfather when he once asked
what I did, that it would take me two days to explain - he knew little
of computing but lots about electronics,  I should have made an effort
and tried to at least explain better in simple form, now its too late.
When asked what I do now I just say I work with computers, "what
spreadsheets and things?". "sort of - yes"

IanW - an electrical and electronics engineer who switched to software
engineering about 22 years ago - but still have a scopemeter ;-)