Re: [OM] FrankenCamera : Open source Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] FrankenCamera : Open source Camera
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 23:28:12 +1000 (EST)
Hi Ian,

> well according to wikepedia the use of professor is "dumbed down" as you
> say it for America and Canada, in Europe it is a protected title, A
> bigger annoyance for me is the dumbing down of  "Engineer" - It should
> also be a protected title!

I dont tell people I'm an Engineer, let alone an Electronics one, first
thing they do with the last bit is confuse it for Electrical, and the Engineer
bit as someone that rewires houses, sigh...

Mind you, I havent actually been an Electronics Engineer for, um
about um, lets see, 28 years, so I dont feel so bad about not
admitting to it anyway :o)

Cheers
Ian Manners
important if everybody didn't want some.