Re: [OM] My last film shots

Subject: Re: [OM] My last film shots
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 09:28:17 -0500
> My problem is finding a convenient film processor that I'm happy
> with. I think I would only be happy now if I did it myself, I never know
> whats going to happen in the future.

I've been inspired by a recent addition to our group. Paul, here in
Iowa, has dove into the land of analog photography with gusto. He's
pushing both Joel and me into shooting more film and processing it
ourselves.

We got together last weekend and I felt like a traiter because I was
mostly using digital. (but the OM-3Ti with 35-80, loaded with Fuji SS
did help).

AGx