Re: [OM] Another 3T yadda yadda

Subject: Re: [OM] Another 3T yadda yadda
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 11:47:55 -0500
> I did read that article.
> I had that magazine in my hands, in front of my eyes.

I've got a selection of old mags from the '70s and '80s and that one
is one I've kept. As a general rule, I tried to keep all of them that
had Olympus OMs or the Canon A1 in it.

My all-time favorite magazine cover, though, is an ancient Byte
Magazine that showed this watch on a guy's wrist that looked like a
tiny computer terminal and he was inserting an ultra-tiny floppy disk
into it.  We laughed about it at the time, but I know that it would
evenually come to fruition. Same with the StarTrek commicators with
the in-ear pieces.  Bluetooth headsets, anyone? Everytime we move
Karen asks me if we can throw out some of these old magazines and I
break out in panic sweats.

AG