Re: [OM] Another 3T yadda yadda

Subject: Re: [OM] Another 3T yadda yadda
From: Nicholas Herndon <nherndon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:47:38 -0500
I dunno Dawid, do the 3T and 4T have the same finder as the 2S?  If
so, let's just say I am less than impressed.  But you are right, I use
a 2-4 screen in my OM-2n, and sometimes it's hard to tell if I've
nailed focus.  Brightness at the expense of contrast, I suppose.  I
haven't missed enough shots for it to be an issue (probably 1 out of
every hundred or more) and it works very well in low light.
The 1-4N screen in my OM-1n is a whole different story though--huge,
bright, contrasty, and when you nail focus the image just 'snaps' into
place.  It's really a joy to shoot with.  Too bad they are so hard to
find.

Don't get me wrong, if I had a couple extra grand to spend on a 3T, I would.