Re: [OM] ( OM ) TOPE and its future

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) TOPE and its future
From: "Walters, Martin" <Martin.Walters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 10:23:04 -0400
As someone who doesn't really contribute to the TOPEs, I'd still like to
see them continue. As  - horror of horrors - I tend to only grab my
camera when I go travelling, I almost never seem to be taking photos
during the individual TOPE periods.

I enjoy looking at the TOPE entries, mainly because I'm amazed at the
range of interpretations that the list members "see" for any given
topic. For those like me who never seem to find the time to go out just
to shoot, fewer but longer shooting periods might help.

Martin