Re: [OM] graphics tablets

Subject: Re: [OM] graphics tablets
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 06:32:18 -0400
The wacom tablets have a leftie orientation. You merely flip the
control button side to the right instead of the left.

The most wonderful feature about the intuos product is the wheel
control. As a default, it's set to zoom your screen. Rub your finger
around one way, zoom in; the other, zoom out. There are four positions
you can click to, however. The other one I use rotates the image on
the screen so that whatever you're trying to do with the pen becomes
much easier as you're not always working across a horizontal horizon.
You can set the image to any angle that's comfortable for your hand.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com