Re: [OM] Speaking of photo books, was: Whatever it is, it is

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of photo books, was: Whatever it is, it is
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 17:28:24 -0400
Inkubook?  Maybe not.  The book I have to produce has about 100 pages of
text and only about a dozen or so pages of photos.  The reviewer that
granted Inkubook a high mark obviously didn't have much text to handle.
  This is from Inkubook's FAQ

Can I import a text file into Inkubook?
Yep, you can. One thing to note, though, is that once a text file is in
Inkubook, you can't break it into separate pieces. If you have a file
that contains enough text for every page of your book, we recommend that
you break it into separate files (one for each page).

Umm, yeah, right!  :-)

Chuck Norcutt